- 1 Hey, Amazon Sellers! Are You Ready for Peak Season?
- 1.1 The Amazon Seller’s Greeting
- 1.2 The Shipping Calendar You Must Know
- 1.3 Shipping Time Breakdown
- 1.3.1 United States
- 1.3.2 Europe
- 1.3.3 United States Shipping Deadlines
- 1.3.4 European Shipping Deadlines
- 1.4 Amazon Global Logistics Calendar
- 1.5 Common Logistics Problems During Peak Season
- 1.6 Your Plan for a Successful Peak Season
Hey, Amazon Sellers! Are You Ready for Peak Season?
Peak season is just around the corner, and it’s time to prepare for a successful run. But before you dive into the seckill activities and deals, there’s one critical aspect you must consider – warehousing and shipping. We’ve got you covered with the most complete logistics calendar for the 2018 peak season.
The Amazon Seller’s Greeting
Have you filed your Deal for the peak season? What kind of Deal have you made? Let’s not miss this opportunity, but remember, after declaring the Deal, timely warehousing and shipping are essential.
The Shipping Calendar You Must Know
Before we delve into the logistics calendar, it’s crucial to understand the deadlines you need to meet.
Europe Entry Dates
- Latest entry date of FBA: November 2, 2023
United States Entry Dates
- Latest entry date of FBA: November 5, 2023.
Considering that Q4 is the peak shipping season, it’s advisable to prepare and arrange your shipments in advance. To help you plan, let’s break down the time it takes to transport goods from China to Amazon operation centers.
Shipping Time Breakdown
- Western US: 26 natural days
- Central US: 35 natural days
- Eastern US: 40 natural days
- Western US: 8 natural days
- Central/Eastern US: 9 natural days
- 45 natural days after sailing
- 10 natural days after delivery
Now, let’s align these shipping times with specific deadlines.
United States Shipping Deadlines
- Western US: No later than October 10th.
- Central US: No later than October 1st.
- Eastern US: No later than September 26th.
- Western US: No later than October 28th.
- Central/Eastern US: No later than October 27th.
European Shipping Deadlines
- Delivery no later than September 18th.
- Warehousing at the port of departure no later than October 23rd.
With these deadlines in mind, let’s summarize the Amazon Global Logistics Calendar.
Amazon Global Logistics Calendar
- September 18: Latest shipping time for goods entering European warehouse.
- September 26: Latest shipping time for goods entering the US east warehouse.
- October 1st: Latest shipping time for goods entering the US central warehouse.
- October 10: Latest shipping time for goods entering the US west warehouse.
- October 23: Latest airfreight time for goods entering European warehouse.
- October 27: Latest airfreight time for goods entering the US central or east warehouse.
- October 28: Latest airfreight time for goods entering the US west warehouse.
- November 2: Latest entry time of FBA of European station.
- November 5: Latest entry time of FBA of US station.
Please note that these dates are for reference, and specific delivery times will depend on various factors. These may include the departure location, the Amazon operation center’s specific location, and logistics providers’ availability.
Common Logistics Problems During Peak Season
In addition to warehousing and shipping, there are several logistics problems that can disrupt your preparations. These include:
- Urgent shipment in the peak season, but the airline has no freight space.
- Goods prepared in advance, transported by sea, but dumped by the shipping company.
- Port congestion, shortage of trailers, cabinets, and truck drivers.
- Waiting in line due to FBA warehouse explosion.
After a year of careful preparation, it’s crucial not to run out of goods during the peak season. Having reliable logistics suppliers is key to avoiding this problem.
Your Plan for a Successful Peak Season
The biggest worries for sellers in the peak season revolve around time and reliability. Finding suppliers who offer safe, reliable, and stable logistics and transportation services is vital.
We’re here to help you. At Ningqu, we provide excellent logistics services. With over ten years of experience as a leading sourcing agent in China, we can assist with sourcing, price negotiation, credit investigation, and more.
For more details, visit our website Ningqu. Trust Ningqu, and you’ll be the next big success in the peak season!