- 1 Unlocking the Magic: Dropshipping with WordPress
- 1.1 What is Dropshipping?
- 1.2 How WordPress Dropshipping works?
- 1.3 Why Create A Dropshipping Business With WordPress?
- 1.4 Don’t have any Supplier Connections?
- 1.5 The Best 10 WordPress Dropshipping Wholesale Supplier Online List
- 1.6 How To Start A WordPress Dropshipping Business: A Quick Walkthrough
Unlocking the Magic: Dropshipping with WordPress
Your Gateway to Monetize Your WordPress Website
If you lack the diversity and strategies needed to monetize your WordPress website, you may want to stop using meaningless plans and shift to something impressive. Here is an option, try Dropshipping with WordPress. Of course, the early stages of starting a new business can be daunting, and knowing exactly where to put effort can also be rattling. Additionally, this can be even more painful if you are unaware of the magical possibilities that come with using the dropshipping business strategy. Please do not undermine your website because the use of dropshipping can be a turning point for it. In this guide, you will understand the true meaning of dropshipping and how it can benefit your WordPress website. Let’s get started.
What is Dropshipping?
Dropshipping is a famous e-commerce business model that involves a retailer, a third-party supplier, and you. In this business, the third provides the supplies, and the retailer sells them. The third-party can either be a wholesaler or a manufacturer. Also, there is no need for the retailer to have a private warehouse where he has to stock the goods or maintain an inventory. That is one of the best reasons why a dropshipping model is more accessible and practical for newly born businesses.
The Retailer’s Role
Here is a comprehensive approach to how it all works out for the retailer, the supplier, and you. The retailer collects orders from customers and transfers the information to the supplier. However, the shipping can be performed by both the retailer and the supplier. In most cases, the retailer has no connection with the shipping process. The primary responsibility of both is to gain the trust of customers and increase their count.
Suggested reading: Dropshipping Business: Beginner’s Guide
How WordPress Dropshipping works?
The dropshipping business model is not difficult to understand; it merely consists of a few nooks and crannies that you need to crack. Here is how it works:
Step 1: Create Your Online Store
Firstly, you have to create your WordPress dropshipping online store and embellish it with useful products according to your niche. There are several effective marketing strategies for promoting your online stores, such as Inbound Marketing, Instagram Marketing, and Facebook Ads.
Step 2: Customer Orders
The buyer will visit your website, discover his product, and place an order. After receiving the notification, you will alert your supplier about the product your customer wants and generate the payment form your customer will fill for the product shipment.
Step 3: Supplier’s Role
The supplier packs the product and ships it. Next, you notify the customer that their order has been dispatched with an email and that they will receive their product within a few days.
That’s it! See how simple and straightforward this business strategy is. In addition to this, you don’t have to maintain stock. Whenever you receive an order, you forward the details to your supplier, and they will take care of the rest.
Furthermore, dropshipping is the perfect business model for entrepreneurs and people searching for ways to start a side business. Moreover, WordPress is an open-source and free platform that lets you create your online store effortlessly. Trust the process, it will take some time for you to fill your cash counter with money, but the journey will be worth it.
Why Create A Dropshipping Business With WordPress?
The trick to gaining customers is to showcase the products of your supplier. Showcase them where? On your online store, of course! Dropshipping is the kind of business that benefits from an online presence, so make sure always to be available.
Other than that, the best way to sell goods without having to manage them physically is by opening up an online store. After that, you have to choose the platform where you want to build your dropshipping store.
Why Choose WordPress?
Most entrepreneurs prefer WordPress as their ideal online platform because it is a free CMS. Additionally, it will help you add several plugins to enhance your dropshipping features.
WordPress is a free, open-source CMS
WordPress is a free, open-source CMS platform. Without a doubt, it is the first choice of every e-commerce business person looking for an effective promotion plan. It is a viable platform not because it is free, but because of other benefits as well.
As for open-source software, WordPress allows you to control your website and enables maximum automation and customization for your dropshipping business. Also, you can find several cheap WordPress hosting services. You can also hire WordPress experts to build your WordPress website. If this reason wasn’t good enough for you, then hold your horses, we are only getting started.
WordPress is secure to setup
Are you worried that your dropshipping business will flop because of not having any technical know-how? Well, that’s a silly hunch. Many people prefer to drop ship, and most of them have no technical knowledge. Yet, their businesses turn out to be a huge success.
However, it can be troublesome to run an online store without adequate knowledge. Other than that, how will you manage everyday tasks if you have no idea where to start?
Luckily, things are not that complicated on WordPress. Everything you need to run an online store is there, as each feature is available in the form of plugins. For instance, WooCommerce is a plugin that enables you to equip your online store with all the required buttons and features. It would be easy for you to install WooCommerce and accomplish most of your work. All other pages, including Cart, Checkout, My Account, and Shop page, are created automatically with a few clicks. Furthermore, WooCommerce incorporates multiple payment methods and currencies that allow you to sell your goods anywhere. WordPress has a variety of Themes and Plugins.
Themes and Plugins
There is a vast number of online WordPress dropshipping stores. So how will you add a wow-factor to your store to make it different from your competitors? Fortunately, you don’t have to create everything from scratch. WordPress has a line of attractive themes waiting for you. Indeed, you will find one for your store. You can even create built-in themes and personalize them with different plugins like the Visual Composer. You can use drop and drag features to generate your page theme, responsive slider, or layout structures. The majority of WooCommerce themes feature a light, responsive theme with SEO compatibility to enhance your website’s ranking on search engines and increase your customer rates.
WordPress is open-source. It has an incredible community of creators and individuals who keep track of new features that can refine your website more. Moreover, if you have any issue with your dropshipping site while setting it up, prefer to perform a Google search. You will instantly find answers from several forums related to WordPress.
Now, you must be convinced and happy to give Dropshipping with WordPress a try. Nothing in the above paragraphs was challenging to understand because WordPress has a simple way of doing and creating everything.
Don’t have any Supplier Connections?
For a beginner, an online dropshipping business can seem like mayhem, and you need all the help you can take. That said, your priority should be finding a supplier. One satisfying thing about locating a supplier for your dropshipping business is that you can find them online. Still, you will have to be as careful as possible because there are many scams on the internet. Furthermore, a few trustworthy names in the online dropshipping supplier industry are the following:
Ningqu in China is your trusted supplier partner for online dropshipping. It is easy to contact Ningqu from their one-on-one customer service, and they will contact you ASAP.
By dropship directories, we refer to the several available directories that let you list your business and find suppliers, manufacturers, or wholesale merchants for your products. A quick Google search will help you acknowledge the availability of choices.
Global Sources Trade Show
Global Sources Trade Show is a world-wide dropshipping supplier that supplies products in every niche. It is undoubtedly one of the best dropshipping suppliers of the world, and it has a long line of dropshipping business persons using it.
Suggested reading: China Trade Shows: Ultimate Guide
The Best 10 WordPress Dropshipping Wholesale Supplier Online List
Are you looking for a reliable WordPress Dropshipping wholesaler supplier for your online business? If yes, then here’s a montage of the ten best WordPress Dropshipping wholesale suppliers.
- AliExpress comes from the famous online store Alibaba. AliExpress is Alibaba’s online supplier and a global dropshipping source. It is a Chinese sales platform, and it has stock on almost every niche at reasonable prices.
- From the website, you will find plenty of user feedback and analytics useful during product search. According to many dropship business persons, AliExpress is the best model for WordPress Dropshipping.
- You don’t need to have a well-developed business entity to promote your online store. You are the manager of your margins, and you have limited investment in front of you. Within seconds, you can have access to millions of products from AliExpress to dropship. Additionally, you can perform AliExpress dropshipping even without a supplier. AliExpress is perfect for small businesses, plus it reduces the chances of an outbreak in your online investment.
- Suggested reading: Is Alibaba safe and legit?
- Suggested reading: AliExpress Dropshipping Guide
- MOY Fashion
- Dropship Direct
- Dropship Direct is a simple platform that collects products from its suppliers, with thousands of products. There is no sign-up fee, and Dropship Direct has a report of the top trendy products to buy for your business. Moreover, the drop shippers deal with the returns and shipping, and you have to pay a 15% fee for restocking.
- LovelyWholesale is an online wholesaler that specializes affordably. It is based in China and offers tons of trendy clothing, from the beginning of time. One of the most prominent reasons why LovelyWholesale received a lot of attention and reputation is its low-priced products. So if your WordPress dropshipping business specializes in fashion, then LovelyWholesale is the best supplier you can pick. They offer two pieces, dresses, coats, and outerwear, jumpsuits, bottoms, accessories, tops, and swimwear.
- Wholesale Central
- Wholesale Central is known as a directory website for all the WordPress Dropshippers. It offers a series of different niches, including art supplies, books and magazines, apparel, baby products, and more. Moreover, all available suppliers are effortless to contact.
- Nordstrom is another fashion store that sells shoes, jewelry, handbags, clothing, and makeup, accessories for kids, men, and women. Currently, Nordstorm is providing a direct drop ship program. You can order products from their site, and Nordstorm allows you to ship your orders directly to your customers.
- Born Pretty
- Born Pretty is a fantastic online store that sells all sorts of nail polishes, tools, skincare, cosmetics, and beauty products. Born pretty gives stunning dropshipping services with no extra fees, and you can find more information from their online page.
- Tinydeal is a China-based wholesale supplier that lets you purchase products and directly sends them to your customers. Regardless of what you are planning to sell, Tinydeal will offer you a stock full of it. Also, Tinydeal does not provide costly inventories, no details of their company on the package, and no complicated account details.
- Chinabrands is a platform that connects drop shippers and wholesalers. The platform offers thousands of products, including some common factors of niches. Besides that, Chinabrands have a professional QC team that evaluates each product before selling.
- Volcanic Earth
- Volcanic Earth is a beauty drop shipper and wholesaler specializing in tamanu oil; it is a natural ingredient that is good for the skin. Volcanic Earth provides dropshipping services with no additional funds. So if you are interested in selling oils, then you should contact this supplier.
Suggested reading: Best 30 Sourcing Websites
How To Start A WordPress Dropshipping Business: A Quick Walkthrough
Step 1: Select a niche for your store
It is not a picnic in the park to select a niche for any dropshipping business, either on WordPress or any other. When choosing a niche, many of your instincts may kick-in, and you may want to start selling something dear to you or a product that seems to blow the charts for other online stores. Regardless of your choice, taking baby steps is necessary. A satisfying benefit of dropshipping is that it is smooth and flexible. That said, if your first selection of niche lets you down, you can always opt to change it without facing any loss of stock or money. You have to keep your options open because your decision needs all the guidance it can get.
Here’s a tip: You can browse other online stores and determine which products give them the most profit. Moreover, select a niche with a crowd of hungry buyers, plus it has to be in-trend. The products that cannot be found in the local market do fantastic as a dropshipping niche. For example, you can dropship Fan Merchandise for Marvel Comics, Game of Thrones, or any other record-breaking shows or movies. This niche will include badges, mobile covers, action figures, T-Shirts, bags, posters, laptop covers, and more. Furthermore, it’s best to promote your online store in fan groups on social media platforms like Instagram, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Step 2: Find small to mid-sized supplier and work directly with them
After finalizing a niche, it is time to take care of the other details. The next step is to find a supplier that has a massive stock of your niche. You can find several suppliers offering you your preferred slot, but it will be troublesome to pick a reliant supplier. As your business is online-based, you need to find an online supplier. We have mentioned a few of the best online suppliers in the above section. Still, let us help you evaluate the best supplier for your dropshipping business, AliExpress. AliExpress is the best online supplier that offers a range of thrilling products for your dropshipping business. The platform is easy to navigate, and it provides a wide variety of products that you can easily add to your online store.